Snowflake Splendour - suite focus
Hello, this week I will be focusing on Christmas projects using the Snowflake Splendour Suite that can be found on page 36 of the Mini Catalogue.
I was surprised to learn earlier this week that there were only 100 days until Christmas - how did that happen? I promised myself that 2020 was going the be the year that I would be organised and ready with no last minute rush.
So this week I will once again be making Christmas cards so I can cross more items of my Christmas To Do list!
I will be using the Snowflake Wishes bundle for my projects this week. I have used this particular bundle a few times already during July.
The project on the left is a useful gift card holder whilst the card on the right is a very quick and simple project that I love. There are so many variations you can make to the card and it would be great for batch making too. You can find details of the gift card holder HERE and the card HERE.I will also be using the Winter Snow embossing folder on both project this week.
Lots of pretty snowflakes and lots of opportunities to add sparkle and glitter too! Embossing folders add a real WOW factor to projects and, I love the dimension and texture you can create with a single pass through a die cutting machine.
Several weeks ago I shared a photo on my facebook page - I was very excited when I discovered that Metallic Mesh Ribbon could be stretched and pulled apart to create all sorts of interesting effects. I will be using it this week too!
Here is a sneaky peak of the projects for next week. Both fairly quick and simple projects that again would be great for batch making.
The inspiration for the project on the right came from a piece of commemorative Wedgwood pottery I was moving out of the way of ongoing building work whilst the project on the left sort of evolved from scraps on my desk left over from other projects.
Have a crafty week. Stay safe and well.
Susan xx
If you have any questions, or need help with anything I’m always happy to help. You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823 during normal working hours.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue let me know and I will pop one in the post for you. If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the link to the right of this post. Also, the August - December mini catalogue will be available very soon - if you would like a copy of either catalogue, let me know!
Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business.














Comments
Post a Comment