Craftyduckydoodah October Updates
Hello and welcome to October! I hope everyone is safe and well? Another month has just flown by and, as ever, there is a lot happening in the world of Stampin' Up! so here is all the information you need in one place.
Designer Series Paper Sale
We all love Designer Series Paper and October is the time to stock up on your favourites. There is a 15% discount off select DSP's from our current catalogues.
Click HERE to see all the fabulous DSP included in the Sale.
Our DSP coordinates with our ink, cardstock and embellishments so why not stock up and get crafting today.
Pick & Mix Christmas Craft Day
I was to pleased to discover that the lovely hall at the back of All Saint's Church in Hartford was able to open for bookings again. I have missed all my crafty friends over the last 6 months and I'm looking forward to catching up with some of them at my Christmas Pick & Mix Crafty day on Saturday 7th November. I have some lovely projects for you to choose from, places are limited already. You can find all the details HERE. Social distancing measures will be in place to keep everyone safe. If you would like to join us please let me know asap as there are only 13 places available.
Here is a sneaky peak at some of the projects on offer!
Hostess Code
So far I have made 7 cards and 1 bookmark with my kit. I still have 4 1/2 card blanks left and the box! It's a lovely kit and very versatile - one of my crafty ladies got 18 cards from her kit! The card above uses additional craft supplies and a section from one of the card fronts and is the perfect antidote to the gloomy weather here in the UK at the moment. The contents of the kit are bright and colourful and it would make a lovely gift. One of my team members made her box into a gift full of sunshine for a friend who is undergoing cancer treatment; what a lovely idea.
If you have any questions, or need help with anything I’m always happy to help. You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823 during normal working hours.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue let me know and I will pop one in the post for you. If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the link to the right of this post. Also, the August - December mini catalogue will be available very soon - if you would like a copy of either catalogue, let me know!
Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business.


















Comments
Post a Comment