Craftyduckydoodah! May Updates

Hello and welcome to May!  The new Annual Catalogue launched earlier this week and I am feeling rather strange not being a Demonstrator right now!  No launch event and even worse not being able to order new goodies myself - oh the torture!  However, not all is lost - I am very busy behind the scenes planning and preparing for the time when I can rejoin SU!

Craftyduckydoodah, May 2021 Updates,

If you haven't seen the new catalogue yet you can follow this LINK to view an online version.  If like me, you prefer to get your hands on an actual copy let me know and I will arrange for my crafty friend to send you one asap.

Ribbon shares

I was able to get my hands on this ribbon as part of my final SU Order and I have been using it a lot!  My friend is offering ribbon shares featuring all five of the lovely new In-Colours. 

Craftyduckydoodah, May Updates 2021,

This lovely open weave ribbon is sheer with solid satin edges and looks very elegant, it is also great to tie bows with!

Each mini paper pumpkin box will contain approx 3 metre lengths of all five of the 2021 - 2023 In Colours.  You can store the ribbons in the box or decorate it and use as a gift box.

The cost for the ribbon share is just £12. Let me know asap if you are interested and I will pass your details do my crafty friend to arrange payment and collection etc.  The ribbon share can also be posted direct to you for a small additional fee.

You will receive a box like this, minus the Craftyducky of course!

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2021-2022-Annual-Catalog/AC_21-22_en_UK.pdf

Workshop - A Touch of Ink

Saturday May 29th at 2pm on Zoom.

Join me for a fun crafty session using this lovely stamp set which is included in the class fee (option 1 only).

Craftyducxkydoodah, May 2021 Updates,

We will be making four lovely projects and there will plenty of opportunity for you to go 'off piste'!  You will need to supply your own inks and adhesives etc.  I will let attendees know which colours I am using but you can use any that you have - it's always lovely to see different colour variations!  I love the 'show and tell' part at the end of online workshops and I know my crafty ladies do too!!  You can choose to colour images with ink, Blend pens water colour pencils etc, there is also a strong possibility we will be using the blending brushes!  If you haven't got the brushes don't worry as there are other ways to add colour to backgrounds.  Contents of the kits will be pre cut and scored for you and any die cuts, embellishments and envelopes used will also be included.

Option 1 - £22

A Touch of Ink stamp set and materials needed to create four projects including envelopes.  Only 6 spaces available for this option - so be quick!

Option 2 -£12 - if you already have the stamp set.  You could also use a different stamp set too.

Supplies needed to create the 4 projects including envelopes.

Message me asap to book your place(s) - full payment required to secure your place(s) please.

I will share some sneaky peaks of the projects next week.

Crafty Chat and a Cuppa

Sessions take place via Zoom on the 1st and the 3rd Saturday of each month.  Events are FREE to attend and are a lovely way to catch up with crafty friends.  All you need to do is bring your own project and a cuppa!  All types of crafts are welcome.   Let me know you would like to attend via the even on my Craftyducky facebook page and I will send the link on the morning of each session.

Google Reviews

I am trying to increase my online presence and have recently signed up to Google.  If you have ever attended one of my classes and workshops I would love you to leave me a review.

This is the link for Google  no pressure at all to leave a review but I would appreciate it.

In other news .... my kitchen is usable, I am loving my new ovens and the hob is amazing!  However it is still not finished but we are getting there now.

Hopefully, very soon we will be able to craft together in person - I have lots of space and it will be lovely to craft with all my crafty friends again.

I starting to plan an all day event later this year and will announce details as restrictions are lifted.  

I am also working on my catalogue launch/come back event that will take place as soon as I can rejoin SU.

I hope everyone is safe and well and that as things start to return to some sort of normal we can meet up in person at last!

Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today.  Unfortunately I am no longer a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  SU regulations are very strict; I have to wait 3 whole months before I can rejoin again. 

If you need to order any supplies, just let me know and I will put you in touch with my crafty friend who kindly agreed to look after my lovely customers until I can become a demonstrator again.

If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue just let me know and I will arrange for a copy to be sent to you.

Comments

Popular Posts