Stampin' Up! Making Christmas Bright for Coffee & Cards
Hello, this week we will be using a stamp and punch bundle called Making Christmas Bright - love a bundle and the 10% discount don't you?
As soon as I saw this stamp set it reminded me of the fairy lights of my childhood. None of those fancy flashing/colour changing ones - just four simple coloured bulbs that came out every year and always tangled up!
These are the colours I chose to recreate the look - I was unsure of the blue at first but once I assembled the bulbs it was ok.
Can you believe that this is the first time I have used Poppy Parade card, terrible isn't it?
This week we will be stamping, punching and colouring - no fussy cutting this week Lesley!
There is also another stamp set that coordinates with the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch - I used it at the weekend for my projects for a blog hop I participated in. You can see my project here
As soon as I saw this stamp set it reminded me of the fairy lights of my childhood. None of those fancy flashing/colour changing ones - just four simple coloured bulbs that came out every year and always tangled up!
These are the colours I chose to recreate the look - I was unsure of the blue at first but once I assembled the bulbs it was ok.
Can you believe that this is the first time I have used Poppy Parade card, terrible isn't it?
This week we will be stamping, punching and colouring - no fussy cutting this week Lesley!
Here are the projects we will be making.
I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head for this stamp set; so many possibilities, so little time!
There is also another stamp set that coordinates with the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch - I used it at the weekend for my projects for a blog hop I participated in. You can see my project here
If you would like to join me, you can find me at the following locations next week. Please note - places are limited on Monday so let me know if you would like to join me asap.
Monday - single project (shown on the left) or both!
Thursday - both projects
I will be posting more details of these projects and the products I used to create them later this week.
Hope you can join me for a crafty coffee soon.
Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you don't have a copy of the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue or the Autumn / Winter Catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send them to you straight away.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
Monday - single project (shown on the left) or both!
Venue: Peate Close, Godmanchester
Time: 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Cost: £3.00 - includes all materials and tuition to make 1 project or
£6.00 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.
Tuesday - both projects
Venue: Bests Cafe, 7 Kings Hedges, St Ives (PE27 3XS)
Tuesday - both projects
Venue: Bests Cafe, 7 Kings Hedges, St Ives (PE27 3XS)
Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Cost: £6.00 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.
Thursday - both projects
Venue: Bests Cafe, 7 Kings Hedges, St Ives (PE27 3XS)
Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Cost: £6.00 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.
Cost: £6.00 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.
I will be posting more details of these projects and the products I used to create them later this week.
Hope you can join me for a crafty coffee soon.
Susan xx
If you don't have a copy of the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue or the Autumn / Winter Catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send them to you straight away.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too? If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you. (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).
If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards. You will still receive a card and a gift from me.












Comments
Post a Comment